Viewing More Details for a Foreclosure
Your search results in the list, map, and summary views provide general information on foreclosures that fit your search criteria. To get comprehensive information about a foreclosure, you can display the More Details window by doing one of the following:
In the More Details window, you can:
- Check the box to include this property in your selected properties.
- Click to show the previous property in your list view.
- Click to show the next property in your list view.
- Click to email the details of this property.
- Click to print the More Details window.
If you want to include your My Properties information (interest, status, tags, photos, and notes) select the arrow to pull down and click Print with MyProperty Details .
- Click to select the panels that you want displayed, and/or rearrange panel order in the More Details window.
- Click to close the More Details window, and go back to the map, list, and summary views.
Panels of detailed data are provided for the selected foreclosure in the More Details window. Each panel provides the relevant information for the specific topic; and some panels have links to additional information. The panels available include:
Customizing the More Details Window
You can select the panels you want displayed in the More Details window, and rearrange the order, by using the Customize Panels window. The changes you make in the Customize Panels window apply to every foreclosure you display in the More Details window.
To add or remove panels:
- Select in the More Details window.
The Customize Panels window is displayed.
- Select the checkboxes for the panels you want displayed in the More Details page.
For any panels you do not want displayed, make sure the checkbox is unselected.
- Click to accept your changes.
Alternatively you can click to return the Customize Panels window to its original state; or click to close the Customize Panels window without making any changes.
To rearrange panels:
- In the More Details window, click the panel you want to move, then drag and drop it where you want it displayed.
More Details Window Example