Location Search Criteria
The Location Search Option Panel is provided in the Search and Navigation Bar, and enables you to specify the place where you want to search for foreclosures. The Location Search Options panel will vary depending on the search criteria you have already selected.
You can select defaults for your location search criteria. You can set a default state for all searches you can select from the Main Menu. You can set a default county for the Daily Auction Schedule search.
Using the Location Search Options Panel
The Location panel is displayed when you click Location in the Search and Navigation bar.
You must select the following Location search criteria:
The address search criteria is optional, and includes the following fields:
- County—select a county to search, or leave the selection blank to find properties in any county of the selected state.
- City—type a city name. You can enter multiple city names when separated by a comma. Do not enter any spaces between commas and city name entries.
- Zip—type a zip code. You can enter multiple zip code entries when separated by a comma. Do not enter any spaces between commas and zip code entries.
- Street Name—type a street name. Keep the following in mind for your entry:
- Only exact matches will be returned.
- Using less information will likely return more results. For example, omit Boulevard, as it may be abbreviated or left off, to find properties with all of the other search criteria you select.
- You can include all or part of the street name.
- Address Number—you can, but don't have to, include a street number. You can include all or part of the house number, or enter a range to search between two numbers.
- APN—type the Assessor's Parcel Number.
You can continue setting parameters in the other Search Options Panels, or click to view the results.