After defining your search criteria and clicking , the results are displayed in the map and list views. The summary view is shown to the right of the map view, and provides basic information for a property highlighted in the list or map views.
The following information is displayed in the summary view for the highlighted property:
- Foreclosure Type is shown for each property Preforeclosure, Auction, Bank Owned, Cancelled or Sold to 3rd
- Sale Date is shown for preforeclosures (Projected Sale Date), auctions (Sale Date), bank owned (Sold On) and sold to 3rd (Sold On) properties.
- Bid amounts is shown for preforeclosures (Estimated Published Bid), auctions (Published Bid), bank owned (Winning Bid), and sold to 3rd (Winning Bid) properties.
- Full Address is provided for each property.
- Type indicates whether the property is a Single Family, Condominium, Multi Family, Residential, Commercial, Agricultural, Land, Other, or Unknown.
- Units shows the number of dwellings on the property (for example, apartments, dwellings or rooms available in a multi family property).
- Beds indicates the number of bedrooms.
- Baths indicates the number of bathrooms.
- Sq Ft is the size of the house or building on the property.
- Lot Size is the lot size of the property.
- Year Built shows the year the property was built.
- Rooms identifies the total number of rooms.
- Est. Value indicates the estimated property value.
- $ / Sq Ft is the estimated value divided by the square footage of the property.
- Total Loans is the total dollar amount owed on the property.
- Est. Rent is the dollar value estimated for monthly rent.
- Est. Equity equals the estimated value minus the estimated open loans on the property.
- Cap Rate is the cash-on-cash return on investment, based on the estimated value and estimated rent. This is a simple estimate, which does not take into account property management fees, property taxes, vacancy, and other costs.
- County indicates the county where the foreclosure is located.
- Radar ID is the foreclosure identification number assigned by this software application.
Using the Summary View you can:
- Review summary information for a property highlighted in the list and map views.
- Select the number of stars for your interest level in the highlighted property. By selecting your interest level, the property is saved to My Properties.
- Click to Hide the highlighted property from your list view.
- Click to get more information on the property in the More Details window. The More Details window replaces the map, list, and summary views, and provides over a dozen information panels for a property.