Now you have an assistant to monitor the foreclosure market for you 24/7. That assistant is ForeclosureRadar Alerts and will enable you to work faster, smarter and more profitably – right now.
Advanced Alerts – Real Estate Updates
Instant email and text message updates and opening auction bid alerts are available via a $79.95 per month upgrade.
- Leverage the saved searches you’ve configured in ForeclosureRadar with advanced alerts, which gives you full access to all of the 60+ search criteria ForeclosureRadar offers.
- Get notified about new opening bids prior to the trustee sale.
- Don’t wait until the end of the day to be notified. Get an immediate email or cell-phone text message.
- Streamline your business process by automatically saving the found property with a specific status or tag.
New foreclosure filings matching your detailed criteria. Opening auction bids. Auction results. Changes to properties you’re following. ForeclosureRadar can now proactively alert you to all of these things via email or text message.
Only ForeclosureRadar Alerts allow you to:
- Set up alerts for new foreclosure notice filings by state, city, ZIP Code, number of beds, number of baths, square feet, estimated value, property type and more
- Set up Real Estate alerts for new Bank Owned (REO) and 3rd Party sales at the auction by state, city, ZIP code, number of beds, number of baths, square feet, estimated value, property type and more
- Save time and be more efficient by assigning status, tags and a interest levels to your alerts within your ForeclosureRadar account
- Upgrade to get immediate alerts via email and text message; for trustee sale opening bids; or to use our full list of 60+ search criteria.
- Best of all, much of our Alerts capability – including a daily email summary of alerts for new filings and property status changes – is completely free with a basic ForeclosureRadar® subscription.
Benefits for Investors
- Find the right investment opportunities first by setting your search criteria and rest assured that you’ll know about new opportunities before anyone else.
- Stop manually tracking opening bids. While others are scrambling, you’ll be calm, cool and ready to act as opening bids for auction properties are fed to you via email or text.
- Quickly access key information while bidding at trustee sale auctions. You get alerts wherever your are – at home or on the courthouse steps. You’ll be one step ahead of anyone else.
Benefits for Realtors®
- Gain market knowledge and position yourself as a foreclosure expert. Set your alerts and ensure that you know more, faster, than any other agent in your market area.
- Check the foreclosure status of every property before you list, sell, manage or close by creating an alert for the property you’re working on. Never get caught off guard by last-minute surprises.
- Identify and find the short sale opportunities that are most likely to close. Set your search criteria, create an alert and get ready to jump on the best opportunities before anyone else knows about them.
- Preview upcoming REO listings and identify REO listing opportunities. Alerts notify you when a property is taken back by the bank – weeks before it hits the MLS.
- Partner with auction investors to generate listings and attract buyers. Blow away investor clients with your ability to monitor the foreclosure market and opening auction bids like a pro.
Benefits for Government Agencies
- Check the foreclosure status of any property. Set alerts for properties of special interest or concern and jump on problems proactively.
- Reach out to homeowners in foreclosure with educational materials, events, and fraud warnings. Set alerts for new foreclosure filings and get help to struggling homeowners faster.
- Identify new foreclosures for field checks, abatement and code enforcement. Use alerts to set departments in motion in response to foreclosure issues the very same day.